Here are ways Claudia Wittmann can make your life better:
• Take the typical „We’ve Always Done It This Way“ and set it on fire
• Stand out in global book publishing without every cliché in the playbook and create something fabulous
• Awaken and maximise your true book rights sale potential to get published in other languages and countries without being forced into a prefab template
• Turn your book into a foreign language edition without the hassle and receive an amazing, longer-lasting result
• Build an outstanding + effective + money-making international & foreign rights licensing business in book publishing that loves you back
Writing my exciting chapter since 2011 — so it’s safe to say your book publishing brand will be in excellent hands.
Are you juggling every single aspect on your own including
— and need a trusted ally & first-go-to-resource?
Upgrade your book business, reach readers worldwide and earn what you deserve!
Yeah, it’s awesome — and I’ll show you how to get it.
Whether you’re…a professional entrepreneur, solopreneur, or something ending in -preneur in book publishing (may it be an international publisher, author, foreign rights agency owner, literary agency founder or any other creative of the writing community) I help you find the trust-building words, easy-to-implement tools and real-life strategies to define your greatness, get you fresh ideas to succeed through unique global book marketing and international foreign rights licensing to stand out in a rapidly changing global book publishing playground and make you a go-to resource for your ideal readers and buyers.
Quite simply, I help you get all the success, joy and fulfilment you desire.
As featured in:
Total Licensing Magazine (USA) Interview
The Wittmann Agency’s Claudia talks in this interview about the chances and risks of Licensing in Book Publishing in Germany and around the world.
Articles about me
Claudia Wittmann | The Wittmann Agency featured in the press.
Publishing Perspectives (UK) Interview
Claudia joins Publishing Perspective to talk all things Foreign Book Rights Selling and shares advice on how to approach the digital revolution.