Here are ways Claudia Wittmann can make your life better:
• take the typical „We’ve Always Done It This Way“ and set it on fire
• stand out in global book publishing without every cliché in the playbook and create something fabulous
• awaken and maximise your true book rights sale potential to get published in other languages and countries without being forced into a prefab template
• turn a book into a foreign language edition without the hassle and receive an amazing, longer-lasting result
• build an outstanding + effective + money-making international & foreign rights licensing business that loves you back
Writing my exciting chapter since 2011 — so it’s safe to say your book publishing brand will be in excellent hands.
Is your biggest dream to make a world-changing impact?
Yeah, it’s awesome — and I’ll show you how to get it.
If you’re a professional entrepreneur, solopreneur, or something ending in -preneur in book publishing, may it be an international publisher, author, foreign rights agency owner, literary agency founder or any other creative of the writing community, I help you find the trust-building words, easy-to-implement tools and real-life strategies to define your greatness, get you fresh ideas to succeed through unique global book marketing and international foreign rights licensing to stand out in a rapidly changing global book publishing playground and make you a go-to resource for your ideal readers and buyers.
Quite simply, I help you get all the success, joy and fulfilment you desire.
Claudia offers sound advice
on customer attraction, engagement, and sales.
Her excellence is incredible to me.
“While business connections are becoming increasingly ‘superficial’, Claudia is a gift.
She’s a combination of deep knowledge, cutting-edge strategic skills, and vast book publishing savvy (with references far beyond the book publishing industry) and offers sound advice on customer attraction, engagement, and sales.
I admire and strongly recommend Claudia’s services: for her endless creativity, for the care, she takes, for the vast experience and insight she brings to each project, and for the calm, honest and always kind support she offers.
Overall, her excellence is incredible to me.”
Dr Aleksandra M. | Literary Agent | Poland
As featured in:
Total Licensing Magazine (USA) Interview
The Wittmann Agency’s Claudia talks in this interview about the chances and risks of Licensing in Book Publishing in Germany and around the world.
Articles about me
Claudia Wittmann | The Wittmann Agency featured in the press.
Publishing Perspectives (UK) Interview
Claudia joins Publishing Perspective to talk all things Foreign Book Rights Selling and shares advice on how to approach the digital revolution.